The Free Course Exchange
• The Course Exchange linked below (click image) lets you upload and download courses.
• You can also see the statistics of a course before you download it.
• You can click on the header above any column of data and sort the entire course database by that field. Click header twice to do a reverse look-up; like, shortest to longest course, or longest to shortest course.
Updated for RacerMate One Courses
• The Course Exchange has been updated to handle distance/grade versions of the RacerMate One Courses (*.RMC), but please note that you can download any course found on the Course Exchange and import (convert) them to RacerMate One courses as well. For instruction on this please refer to the help system found on every screen of RacerMate One.
Special Notes for RacerMate One (*.RMC) Courses
• You must right-click the file name, then click “Save link as…” and verify the course file “type” being saved is “my_selected_course.RMC” as expected. Then save in your My Documents\RacerMate\Courses folder.
• Windows™ 8 users must similarly download the course by right-clicking the file name, but when clicking the “Save link as…” the course file may indicate “save as XML.” Change to “save as RMC” and then save in your My Documents\RacerMate\Courses folder.
Performance Improvement Guarantee (PIG) Courses
Please go to the Performance Improvement Guarantee page for a list of courses and links to aid in following the PIG program.
Misc. Courses – ala carte
Download the courses extracted from Real Course Video courses
In addition to purchasing Real Course Video’s you can also download and install all of the current (and previous) Real Course Video course files to use in RacerMate One and the legacy 3D Software by downloading the following course installers.
These courses are free to all!
Click Here to download the RCV-RM1 Course Installer.
Note: Requires RacerMate One. Courses will appear in the Distance/Grade course lists in 3D Cycling, Power Training, and SpinScan applications after installation and will be preceded with the letters RCV in the list.
Click Here to download the RCV-3DC Course Installer.
Note: Requires the installation of the legacy 3D Version 3.0 software. Courses will appear in the course list and will be preceded with the letters RCV in the list.
Ironman™ Boulder Course
Though already included in the Course Exchange, here is the latest Ironman™ Boulder bike course. Please feel free to download either file type (RacerMate One or Legacy 3D) and put them in your software courses folder as needed.
You must right-click and then click “Save link as…”
Verify the course file “type” being saved is “thiscourse.RMC”
Save in your My Documents\RacerMate\Courses folder.
Windows™ 8 users must right-click and then click “Save link as…”
Course file may indicate save as XML. Change to Save as… *.RMC
and then save in your My Documents\RacerMate\Courses folder.
Right-click and then click “Save link as…”
Save in your C:\CompuTrainer 3D V3\Courses folder -or- C:\Velotron 3d\Courses folder.