THE FREE COURSE EXCHANGE
• See the statistics of a course before you download it.
• Click on the header above any column of data and sort the entire course database by that field.
• Click a header twice to do a reverse look-up; ex. shortest to longest course, or longest to shortest course.
Updated for RacerMate One™ Courses
The Course Exchange has been updated to handle distance/grade versions of the RacerMate One Courses (*.RMC), but please note that you can download any course found on the Course Exchange and import (convert) them to RacerMate One courses as well. For instruction on this please refer to the help system found on every screen of RacerMate One.
Special Notes for RacerMate One (*.RMC) Courses
• You must right-click the file name, then click “Save link as…” and verify the course file “type” being saved is “my_selected_course.RMC” as expected. Then save in your My DocumentsRacerMateCourses folder.
• Windows™ 8 users must similarly download the course by right-clicking the file name, but when clicking the “Save link as…” the course file may indicate “save as XML.” Change to “save as RMC” and then save in your My DocumentsRacerMateCourses folder.
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE COURSES
Courses are available for use in RacerMate One (RMC version), Legacy 3D Software (3DC version) and MultiRider (CRS version).
Note the instructions below for downloading the RacerMate One (RMC) courses. Windows may attempt to open them rather than download them if you simply click the link.
Right-click and then click “Save link as…” Verify the course file “type” being saved is “thiscourse.RMC” Save in your My DocumentsRacerMateCourses
Windows™ 8 users must right-click and then click “Save link as…” Course file may indicate save as XML. Change to Save as… *.RMC and then save in your My DocumentsRacerMateCourses folder.
Tempo rides are courses with varied elevation, but mild grades, and are long enough that they don’t end before your workout is over. Click on version extension you want to download below.
• Ironman Germany – RMC – 3DC – CRS
• Canmore Calgary – RMC – 3DC – CRS
• Ironman Coeur d’ Alene – RMC – 3DC – CRS
• 50 Mile 5 % – RMC – 3DC – CRS
• Ironman Canada – RMC – 3DC – CRS
• Ironman Kona – RMC – 3DC – CRS
• Windach – RMC – 3DC – CRS
• Dachau – RMC – 3DC – CRS
• 25-mile Loop – RMC – 3DC – CRS
• 50-Km Loop – RMC – 3DC – CRS
• 40-mile 8 flats – RMC – 3DC – CRS
For Endurance rides, nearly any full or half Ironman length course will work. Most of these listed courses are supplied with the trainer software or within the Course Exchange application.
Note: The course name may differ than what is listed here. If while searching for "2007 IM Germany" you find "Ironman Germany" instead – you can use that course.
Ironman Kona 2004
Ironman Coeur d’Alene
Ironman Lake Placid
Vineman Full Ironman
Ironman Canada 2004
Ironman New Zealand
2002 IronMan France
IronMan’s Longest Day
2006 Steelhead 70.3
2007 Timberman 70.3
2007 California 70.3
2007 Florida 70.3
2007 Vineman 70.3
2007 Buffalo Springs
2007 Eagleman 70.3
2007 70.3 World Championships
2007 Steelhead 70.3
2007 Lake Stevens 70.3
Ralph’s California Half IronMan
Walt Disney Half IronMan
Blackwater Eagleman Half Ironman
Buffalo Springs Lake Half Ironman
Vineman Half Ironman
White Lake Half Iron
Pacific Crest Half Triathlon
5430 Triathlon 2004
Great Buckeye Challenge
Spirit of Racine Triathlon
Georgia Rock ‘n Rollman
CATS Half Iron Tri at DeGray Lake
Half Iron Championship Race
In addition to purchasing Real Course Videos, you can download and install the current (and previously available) course files to use in RacerMate One using the RCV-RM1 Course Installer. These courses are free!
Download the RCV-RM1 Course Installer here.
Note: Requires RacerMate One. Courses will appear in the Distance/Grade course lists in 3D Cycling, Power Training, and SpinScan applications after installation and will be preceded with the letters RCV in the course list.
Download the RCV-3DC Course Installer here.
Note: Requires the installation of the legacy 3D Version 3.0 software. Courses will appear in the course list and will be preceded with the letters RCV in the list.
Though already included in the Course Exchange, here's the latest Ironman™ Boulder bike course! Feel free to download either file type (RacerMate One or Legacy 3D) and input them in your software courses folder as needed.
Ironman™ Boulder for RacerMate One
You must right-click and then click “Save link as…” Verify the course file “type” being saved is “thiscourse.RMC” Save in your My DocumentsRacerMateCourses folder. Windows™ 8 users must right-click and then click “Save link as…” Course file may indicate save as XML. Change to Save as… *.RMC and then save in your My DocumentsRacerMateCourses folder.
Ironman™ Boulder for Legacy 3D software
Right-click and then click “Save link as…” Save in your C:CompuTrainer 3D V3Courses folder -or- C:Velotron 3dCourses folder.